Sunday, February 18, 2007

I need a vacation

I need a vacation. People are starting to comment on me looking tired all of the time. I guess I thought I was some kind of superhero or something making my schedule this demanding and stressful. I have no time for fun or my children and barely any time for sleep. My husband and I were supposed to take a vacation in June, when we got married. Now I know what they mean when they say take your honeymoon right away or you will never be able to make time. He is starting a chiropractic office and teaching four sections of anatomy and I work a job full time( where everything seems to fall apart when I am gone) and I am taking five classes. Sometimes I just feel like I am going to collapse. I actually need to take two weeks vacation before July or I will lose it. There is just never a time I can take off. I am a supervisor at work and I am the only one in my department. So if I have a big project it isn't like anyone can cover for me. I also don't go home and just relax. I feel like I clean all the time when I am at home. My family could really help me out on that front. Luckily the science fair is over so I don't have to worry about the science fair project getting done anymore. I can go back to just worrying about the regular stuff. Well I guess that is all I have to complain about this week.

1 comment:

Wyvetta said...

Don't forget to love on each other. My husband and I try to demand one day a month for us. Marriage is hard work and you will find yourself working for things. We use to say, as soon as we accomplish, and by that time something else would come up. Finally when we looked around it was 3 years later.