Sunday, February 11, 2007

under pressure

I am really feeling the stress of being a full time student, having a full time job and having a husband and children also. I have been on and off sick for the past two weeks. I am convinced it is due to my stress level. My classes are really starting to pile on the work. I am so busy it is very important that I keep up in all of my classes. I just keep telling myself that this crazy, insane schedule is only for one semester. I just really wanted to get these classes out of the way so I can transfer to Maryville. Let's see what else, oh yeah, my daughter has a science fair project due on Wednesday. This is our first year really doing a real project and of course, she had to pick a project that was rather complicated. I am also trying to help my husband open hid chiropractic office in my spare tiem(ha! ha! ha!). He is just so excited about his office I hate to rain on his parade. I have my first exam in accounting this week, so I have a little nervous anticipation abouth that. Alot of people complain that my instructor is too hard, but I disagree. He just explains things in terms of how they are in the real world. I really prefer his teaching style, but we will see how the exam goes. I am a pretty decent student so I expect to do pretty well. Actually I will be shocked if I totally bomb the exam. I feel like I know the material rather well. I usually spend more time on accounting than some of my other subjects since it is my major. Although I cannot complain abount any of my classes. I guess I am just at an age that I really enjoy learning new things. It is more of a priveledge to go to school than a job, but maybe that is because I have a full time job. So hopefulle, god willing I will get in better health and get a handle on my stress.

No comments: