Sunday, March 4, 2007

exams

Boy this will be a really stressful week. I have four midterms on Thursday. Two of the midterms account for half of my grade. I need to get a's. I must get a's. Nothing else is an option. I suppose I will not get much sleep this week. Next week is springbreak, but I have two papers I need to work on. One of my papers must be 15 pages in length and we have not gotten specific instructions from our instructor yet. He is probably sick of me asking for instructions. I really need to get started on that paper. I am on a major diet also. I need to lose five pounds this week. I will try to spend five hours in the gym this week. It is getting difficult to keep up with schoolwork and my work at my job. Not to mention taking care of my family. I just have to stay focused. I need to get a's. My career depends on it. Nothing else is an option.

No comments: